You’ve served your country and overcome your share of challenges.
Making a successful transition to civilian life shouldn’t be one of them.
At TCI College, you can be confident it won’t be. Our veterans services department, under the direction of Russell Gerry, a U.S. Army veteran, does all it can to help you get the skills you need to get ahead in some of today’s most in-demand industries.*
From flexible scheduling and financial aid programs for active military and veterans to academic support and hands-on training, TCI provides resources and guidance so you can get the education you need to get ahead – while living your life.
Financial aid options
Make sure you benefit from the financial aid opportunities your military service deserves.* Our counselors are here to help ensure you receive the financial aid provided by the:
- Post 9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008
- Yellow Ribbon Education Enhancement Program
- Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty
- Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance
Flexible Programs that Work for You
At TCI, you can attend class with flexible day and evening schedules in most programs at our convenient location directly across from Penn Station in New York City with:
- Course schedules designed to fit your schedule so you can earn while you learn.
- Programs that provide you with the skills you need to get ahead sooner.
Personal Attention and Assistance
Why be just another number in a large lecture hall? Here, you’ll:
- Learn in small classes led by dedicated and caring faculty.
- Benefit from individual attention that doesn’t sacrifice quality.
- Have access to a strong academic support system including computer labs, drop-in tutoring and peer mentorship programs.
True career preparation
TCI provides a job-focused education that equips you with the skills and information necessary to succeed. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Hands-on programs featuring state-of-the-industry equipment, classroom laboratories and internship opportunities.
- A lifetime of career services from one-on-one advisement and resume help to career fairs and mock interviews.
A welcoming environment for those who served
At TCI, we have a long-standing dedication to our country’s veterans and offer:
- Assistance to veterans to further master the skills developed during service.
- Acceptance of earned military credit and military college credit.**
- U.S. Armed Forces students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- An active veterans club on campus.
Need to speak to someone?
At TCI, we have dedicated staff for veterans!
* Job placment cannot be guaranteed. Financial aid for those who qualify.
** Pending approval by the division dean or program chair, credit for grades of C or better will be determined on a case-by-case basis.