Ready to transition to civilian life? We’re ready to help.
At TCI College, you’ll get the hands-on experience—and special veterans assistance—you need to succeed. A military-friendly college, we offer 13 accelerated hands-on programs and the state-of-the-industry equipment demanded by today’s top industries so you can get ahead faster than you ever thought possible. We make it simpler, too, with flexible schedules, academic tutoring, and career counseling.
We’ll be there with you every step of the way.
Under the direction of U.S. Army veteran Russell Gerry, our Military and Veterans Services Department offers:
- Military service-based financial aid for qualifying active duty military, veterans and their families, including the:
- Post 9/11 Veterans Education Assistance Act of 2008
- Yellow Ribbon Education Enhancement Program
- Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty and Selected Reserve
- Reserve and Veterans Educational Assistance Programs
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance
- RIRP Military Service Grant
- Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program
- College credit earned for military experience.*
- A student-led Student Veterans of America (SVA) chapter that provides resources, support, scholarships and advocacy to help veterans succeed in higher education and beyond.
- A brand new Veterans Lounge so you’ll always have easy access to the resources and guidance you need, when you need them.
Have questions for our Veterans Services Department?
Phone: (212) 594-4000 ext. 5823
Meet USMC Veteran Thabiti Terry