Former Student Registration
IT IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!
Students who have previously attended TCI - The College of Technology have the opportunity to come back and complete what they have started. If you now intend to reenter the college you should follow the steps listed below:
- Registration for the next semester is currently in progress and you should visit room 145 to begin their re-entry process
- Meet with a Student Affairs Counselor to determine your eligibility
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Complete your class schedule
We hope that we can help you complete your degree here at TCI. If you have questions or concerns, need assistance with the re-admit process, please contact the Department of Success and Retention.
The Department of Student Success and Retention
(212) 594-4000 ext. 5276 or 5864