About the Program
Our next Open House is Tuesday, March 28, 1-6pm. RSVP Now!
In the Industrial Electronics Technology—Computer Technology Track (IETC) at TCI College, you can learn to be the one that businesses count on to keep their critical systems up and running—from maintaining and updating desktop PCs to repairing and maintaining telephone systems, electric lines and network systems.
Leading to an Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) degree, this two-year program in Industrial Electronics Technology offers skill-based instruction provided by experienced professionals in the field. With it, you can:
- Learn how to support the testing, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of consumer and industrial electronic and computer equipment.
- Gain hands-on experience in computer programming, PC support, computer architecture and networking concepts. You’ll perform a variety of PC laboratory experiments including configuring, administering and troubleshooting LINUX and Windows networks.
- Prepare for various certifying exams including Certified Electronics Technician (CET), A+ Certified Technician, NT Certified Technician and Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS).
- Benefit from flexible scheduling that enables you to fulfill your classroom requirements in as little as three days a week. Courses also are offered in summer so you may be able to complete your degree in under two years.
- Access financial aid that can help make earning your associate degree more affordable than you may think.
Advance Your Career—or Your Education
TCI graduates who earn their Associate of Occupational Studies in Industrial Electronics Technology go on to careers as R&D engineering assistants, electronics, field service or computer technicians, as well as network and LAN administrators. Others go on to continue their education at four-year colleges that share TCI’s New York State Board of Regents State or Middle States Commission on Higher Education Regional Accreditations.
For more information about the median debt of students who have completed the program, job placement rates and other important information, please click here.