About the Program
The Associate of Electronics Engineering Technology (EET) at TCI College is an accredited degree program that gives you the technical and managerial tools you need for a career in design, application, installation, manufacturing, operation and/or maintenance of electrical/electronic(s) systems.
With faculty experienced in aircraft equipment design and maintenance, in this two-year program, you’ll:
- Learn to apply the techniques, skills, knowledge, and modern tools of electronic engineering technology.
- Gain well-honed skills in identifying, analyzing and solving electronic engineering technology problems in today’s workplace.
- Improve your critical thinking and analytical skills through written, oral and graphical communication in order to function effectively as a team member in both technical and nontechnical environments.
- Conduct standard tests and measurements, as well as analyze and interpret experiments and identify and use technical literature.
- Benefit from convenient, flexible schedules that fit your busy life.
- Access financial aid to make earning your electronics engineering degree more affordable than you thought.
Advance Your Career—or Your Education
TCI College graduates who earn their Associate of Electronics Engineering go on to careers as PC technicians, network consultants, electronic technicians, electronic sales associates and field service technicians. Accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ETAC of ABET), this program also provides graduates with the required academic background to continue toward a bachelor’s degree in engineering.