About the Program
The Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Digital Media Arts Technology program at TCI College is designed to prepare you to succeed in today’s fast-paced design world.
Led by design professionals with extensive experience, this two-year program can enable you to:
- Design and work with Web, video and print technology, cutting-edge Web tools including Apple iMacs and wide format color Epson printers.
- Develop skills in Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe Flash CS4.
- Become proficient in digital design through a diverse, comprehensive curriculum that covers such topics as Web-based interactivity, print and digital design and interactive multimedia.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling and fulfill your classroom requirements in as little as three days a week.
- Access financial aid that can help make earning your associate degree more affordable than you may think.
Advance Your Career—or Your Education
Graduates who earn an associate degree in digital media arts technology at TCI go on to work as graphic and website designers. Others go on to continue their education at four-year colleges that share TCI’s New York State Board of Regents State or Middle States Commission on Higher Education Regional Accreditations.