About the Program
Get down to business with the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Business Administration program at TCI College. Whether you’re interested in working for a major corporation, a nonprofit organization—or starting a business of your own—this two-year program can help provide you with the skills you need.
Our faculty features seasoned business professionals who share their experience so you can:
- Understand business management concepts and strategies to solve business related problems.
- Gain hands-on experience and develop skills using today’s current business technology including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Learn the basics of business operations with courses such as business management, business communications, business law, human resources management and spreadsheets.
- Enhance your critical thinking and analytical skills and improve your verbal and writing skills to communicate effectively in an organizational setting.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling that enables you to fulfill your classroom requirements in as little as three days a week.
- Access financial aid to make earning your business administration degree more affordable than you may think.
Advance your Career—or Your Education
TCI College graduates who earn their associate degree in business administration go on to a variety of careers including administrative assistant, client service professional, office coordinator or manager, college or library assistant and business manager. Others go on to continue their education at leading four-year colleges that share TCI’s New York State Board of Regents State or Middle States Commission on Higher Education Regional Accreditations.
For more information about the median debt of students who have completed the program, job placement rates and other important information, please click here.