"Empower students to perform to the best of their abilities so that they have a successful academic and social experience at TCI and beyond."
What We Do For You
During the admission process, we will:
- provide guidance in choosing a major.
- explain your placement assessment results.
- discuss the courses you will take at TCI.
- answer any questions you may have about the College.
Once you’re enrolled, we’ll help you get the most from your college experience through:
- counseling and advisement for academic or personal issues.
- workshops on a variety topics that can help you improve your life.
- referrals to other student service offices, or to an outside agency where needed.
- advising and support for international students
At TCI, you will also have access to activities of all kinds, including student clubs, professional organizations, student government, special events. These opportunities will stimulate thought, provide entertainment, teach leadership skills, and help you become part of the TCI community.
We’re here to help you succeed!