Is TCI's Human Services program right for YOU?
Do you enjoy working with people and for people?
Do you like to assist individuals, families, groups and communities to function effectively in the social environment?
Do you want to be part of the daily tasks of social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, mental health counselors, nurses, occupational, rehabilitative and physical therapists?
Would you like to be one of the medical professionals hired in the 114,000 jobs estimated to be created in the next 7 years?
What You’ll Learn
Our associate degree program in Human Services will provide you with skills that are in demand in today’s fastest growing medical fields.
- General and Abnormal Psychology
- Social Statistics
- Human Growth and Development
- Counseling Theories and Techniques
- Computerized Social Research and Analysis
- Substance Abuse - Addictions
- Individual Counseling
- Group Dynamics
What You'll Get at TCI
- Faculty holds a high level of competency, degrees and experience in their respective field. Most of the Instructors are licensed Psychologists or Social Workers.
- An education at a college located in world’s “business capital”
- The fast track to your future – earn your degree in as little as two years* and be ready to start a great career, or transfer and complete a bachelor’s degree in Human Services.
- Parallel supplementary activities like workshops, lectures, review classes and certification class preparation with our own Instructors and Invitees
Human Services Program transform students into “caring professionals”.
Work as a Case Manager, Assistant to Psychologist, Assistant to Testing Facility. Human Service Assistants provide services to clients to help them improve their quality of life.
* Full course offerings are available over the summer to accelerate your time to degree completion to under two years.