Health Information Technology
Is Health Information Technology right for YOU?
Do you enjoy working with data and computers?
Do you see yourself as a valued member of a medical office team?
Do you want to be part of an emerging profession within the growing healthcare industry?
If so, a degree in Health Information Technology may be what you’re seeking.
What You’ll Learn
Our cutting edge associate degree program in Health Information Technology will provide you with skills that are in demand in today’s fast-paced healthcare industry:
- solid grounding in areas like: Medical - Computers - Social and Public Health
- excellent office, computer, billing and coding skills
- versatility to work in several areas of the Health Care Industry
- skills to interact and work in diverse environments and practice in building professionals relationships
- the opportunity to work with a highly qualified faculty with background in the field
- CBCS (Certified Billing and Coding Specialist) from the NHA (National Healthcare Association)
- EHRS (Electronic Health Records Specialist)
- CMAA (Certified Medical Administrative Assistant)
- Experience in the field through our Health Information Technology Internship courses
- An education at a college located in the world’s “business capital”
- Constant access to technology and Up to date material of the to the field
- Teachers hold a high level of competency, degrees and experience
- The fast track to your future – earn your degree in as little as two years* and be ready to start a great career, or transfer and complete a bachelor’s degree in Health Information Technology. P
- Parallel supplementary activities like workshops, lectures, review classes and certification preparation classes with our instructors and invitees too enhance your knowledge.
We turn Students into Graduates, ready to hit the job market in the health care industry!
* Full course offerings are available over the summer to accelerate your time to degree completion to under two years.