Financial Aid / Tuition Planning
The Financial Aid Office is staffed by knowledgeable counselors who will provide you with personal assistance in all areas related to educational financial / tuition planning. They will:
- fully explain your financial aid options;
- assist you in the application process;
- answer your questions about how to pay for college; and
- provide personal counseling to ensure that you are financially prepared to begin attending TCI.
Before you register for classes, you will know your financial aid eligibility and how you will pay for college. There are many myths about financial aid which our staff will help guide you through. In addition, there are published articles to help you understand more about funding your education, click here.
We are committed to helping you plan an educational financial strategy that will enable you to meet your college expenses, and achieve your goals. Click here to use our net price calculator to understand cost and aid eligibility
If you have any questions about Federal Student Loans, please feel free to contact our Federal Student Loan Counseling Department (FSLCD). They will be able to help you answer questions about repayment of loans, deferement or forbearance.
Did you know?
- 94% of TCI freshmen receive some type of financial assistance.
- 79% of TCI freshmen receive the federal Pell grant.
- 78% of TCI freshmen receive the New York State TAP grant.