Is TCI's Automotive Technology program right for YOU?
The Automotive Technology program prepares you to become an automotive service technician.
What You'll Learn
You will be able to maintain, repair, overhaul, and modify motor vehicles.
What You'll Get at TCI
Courses are taught using state-of-the-art industry equipment at a prestigious auto service center, the Harlem Auto Mall complex, operated by Potamkin Cadillac.
The curriculum combines theory with hands-on practice. As part of an automotive technician’s training, you will learn to understand work orders, technical bulletins, and cost estimates and relate the information to the job at hand. You will also learn to interpret warranty policy in terms of service reports, component failures and analysis records.
After Completing the Program
After graduation from the Automotive Technology program, you will be able to:
- Apply your acquired knowledge of the latest technologies to repairing cars
- Operate high tech automotive diagnostic equipment
- Use various automotive hand tools
- Operate light duty and heavy duty automotive equipment
- Be familiar with the full operation of an auto dealership