About the Program
The Career Pathways program at TCI College allows you to earn your New York State high school equivalency (NYS HSE) diploma—while earning your TCI associate degree—so you can get the skills you need to get ahead.
This program enables you to:
- Earn your NYS HSE diploma while earning your associate degree or Certificate in selected in-demand programs.
- Apply for financial aid for your college courses. Qualify and take advantage of options, such as PLUS loans, Pell grants and TAP, which can help cover your entire tuition and fees, as well as the cost of e-books.
- Access the academic support services that can help you succeed, including free drop-in tutoring and peer mentorship programs.
- Gain valuable, hands-on experience through internship placement.
- Take advantage of our career preparation services including lifetime one-on-one advisement, career seminars, résumé help, career fairs, mock interviews and employer referrals.
Immediately enroll and get into one of these in-demand fields
The Career Pathways program at TCI College is available to students looking for a career in:
- Facilities Management Technology. This program offers a well-rounded approach to learning building management and applied technologies. Choose to earn your associate degree or a certificate.
- HVAC and Refrigeration Technology. Gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to professionally install, operate and repair commercial, industrial and residential climate control equipment. Choose to earn your associate degree or a certificate.
- Automotive Technology. Combining theory with hands-on experience at our state-of-the-art automotive shop on campus, you’ll learn how to maintain, repair, overhaul and modify motor vehicles.
- Ophthalmic Dispensing. This program provides the knowledge and hands-on skills you need to become an optician, the eye care professional who fills prescriptions for corrective eye wear.
- Paralegal Studies. With guidance from skilled attorneys and ample practical experience, this American Bar Association (ABA) approved, two-year associate degree program can help you stand out in the field of law.
- Networking Technology. This associate degree program is taught by experienced professionals in state-of-the-art classrooms to prepare you for an exciting career in networking technology, one of the fastest-growing areas of employment, according to the U.S. Labor Department.
It’s never too late to succeed: You can get your high school diploma—and earn an associate degree. Get to TCI College. Complete your high school education—while you get your degree—and get the skills to get ahead in some of today’s most in-demand fields.