Office of the Registrar
The registrar’s office at TCI College helps you prepare a class schedule that fits your life. Our registrar staff members:
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate student record information.
- Provide official and unofficial academic transcripts.
- Prepare letters of attendance, graduation letters and other documents.
- Provide verification and certification of HRA and other social service forms, loan deferment forms and 599 unemployment forms.
- Process changes of major, changes of grades and update student information.
- Process new student requests for transfer credit prior to college study.
- Coordinate the student registration process.
Preregistration is available to TCI College students after they have completed their first semester. With preregistration, you are assured:
- A place in a course that is a prerequisite to other courses.
- A place in a course that is preferable from a time and day standpoint.
- An easier time planning of their entire schedule for other important events.