Make TCI College Your New York City Home
At TCI College, our students come from more than 80 different countries, but they all share the same desire: to have successful careers in one of today’s in-demand fields.
Our diverse college community—and New York City home—make TCI a great choice for international students. We are authorized under federal law and the U.S. Department of Justice to enroll nonimmigrant alien students (F-1 visa).
How to Apply as an International Student
If you have attained the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma, as determined by the College, submit the College’s standard application together with the items below to: The Office of International Admission, TCI College, 320 West 31st Street, Room 101, New York, NY 10001.
- Official transcripts of all previous secondary and post-secondary education. Official translation into English will be required.
- An official report indicating a score of 450 or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), if you reside outside the New York City metropolitan area. For specific course placement and scheduling, the College will reassess English language skills upon the student’s arrival. Applicants who reside in the local area, or those who are able to visit the campus, will have their English language proficiency evaluated on site prior to admission.
- An Affidavit of Support from a sponsor declaring his or her financial ability to finance your education while attending TCI including: tuition, related school supplies and living expenses (if needed). Sponsors currently in the United States must use Affidavit of Support Form I-134. If you are financing your education with your personal funds, you do not require a sponsor.
- An official bank statement signed by a bank official stating the applicant’s current balance in a savings or checking account in U.S. currency.
- A deposit of 75% of the first semester tuition plus the nonrefundable application fee of $100. Tuition deposits are refundable due to cancellation or other consular reasons.
To be considered for admission to TCI College, international applicants must submit all required documents in a timely manner. Late applications will be considered for admission for the following semester.
The Cost of a TCI College Education
Estimated educational expenses for a full-time international student for one academic year (i.e., two semesters) include:
|Off-campus Room & Board||$8,190|
Join our diverse and welcoming college community. Apply now. Want to know more first? Request information. No high school diploma? We have an option for you. Complete your high school education while you get your degree in our Career Pathways Program. (Open to students who are not enrolled in ESL and have passed the Accuplacer examination.)