How to Apply to TCI College
Are you ready to get the skills you need to get ahead in an in-demand field? We’re ready to help. At TCI College, we do all we can to make the college application process simple—for traditional students and adult learners, as well as for international students and transfer students, too. There’s even a special Career Pathways program that makes college an option for students who did not complete high school.
- Apply online
- Apply in person or by mail. To obtain a hard copy of the application, you can visit our Office of Admissions at 321 West 31st Street, Room 131 or call us at 718-831-6594. (All applications must be completed by the prospective student.)
- Transfer to TCI College
- Special instructions for international students
Come meet us.
Prospective students from the local New York area also must visit the College for an interview and an evaluation to determine admissibility and placement into first semester courses.
Attend orientation—and meet your fellow students.
All newly admitted degree students, both freshmen and transfers, are required to attend Orientation, an important first step toward academic success. Held the day before the start of classes each semester—with sessions for both day and evening students—Orientation:
- Introduces you to the TCI community and culture.
- Provides the opportunity for you to meet faculty, administrators, and classmates.
- Allows you to hear firsthand about the wide variety of TCI support services and resources, and practical suggestions for how to best succeed here.
You’ll receive the times and locations of the Orientation sessions during the registration process.
(For students enrolled in non-degree programs, the interview and orientation requirements may be waived.)