About TCI College
TCI College is a diverse and unique urban college located in the heart of New York City. With 14 associate degree and certificate programs that blend theoretical knowledge with hands-on learning, you’ll get the skills you need to get ahead in in one of today’s in-demand fields.
Your future starts at TCI.
Regulated by the New York State Board of Regents and accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, TCI College has been committed to providing career-focused, quality education since our founding in 1909 by renowned inventor and Nobel Prize winner Guglielmo Marconi.
Put our focus to work for your future:
- Accelerated programs and flexible schedules allow you to earn your degree in as little as three days a week while you live your life.
- Career Pathways program makes it possible for you to earn your high school equivalency degree while you earn an associate degree or certificate in select TCI programs.
- Put theory into practice in small classes that allow hands-on learning. More than 50% of our classrooms are laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities make TCI College affordable. More than 94% of our students receive financial aid assistance.
- Lifetime career advisement and job placement assistance can help you put your education to work for you.
It’s no wonder TCI College is the second largest two-year college in the New York metropolitan area. Our students come from diverse backgrounds—and more than 80 different countries—but they all share the same desire: To jump-start their careers in one of today’s in-demand fields.